Friday, August 19, 2011

Betty Lou's TGIF Recipe: Pasta Salad

I've been making a lot of pasta salad this summer. This is a very simple and quick recipe that I made up with stuff in my kitchen. Colored pasta is my favorite. I know it really doesn't taste different, its just fun.  
Yummy:)



Ingredients:


6 cups dry pasta any shape
1 can garbanzo beans aka chickpeas
1 can 'frenched' green beans
1/2 an onion any color - I like white in this case.
1/2 a bottle (8 oz) of Kraft sun dried tomato vinaigrette - No MSG Yum!
pepper to taste

Now What:


Cook pasta al dente, then run under cold water to stop pasta from cooking further.
Drain really well.

Rinse and drain beans, add to pasta. Add dressing, pepper and toss or shake in a large tupperware.

SUPER EASY. DONE.



No comments:

Post a Comment