Friday, January 6, 2012

Betty Lou's TGIF Recipe: Juice Smoothie

Well the New Year is here! I'm assuming the #1 resolution is to get 'in shape' or 'dieting'. Mine is similar, taking better care of myself. So I'm going to share my breakfast juice smoothie.

This blender is horrible :/ 



I love that glass!

I left all the skin on the fruit expect the orange, because thats where all the the good stuff is like fiber. Also it's real quick if you have a nice blender. I don't so, I had to shred my fruit and vegetables lol.


Ingredients:

1 orange
1 apple
1 carrot
2 stocks of celery
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1/4 of blackberries
1/4 water or more for smoothness

Now What:
Wash, chop and throw it in a blender. Done!
This makes 2 servings at 142 calories.



































No comments:

Post a Comment