Friday, November 4, 2011

Betty Lou's TGIF Recipe: Rachael Ray

Today is not recipe but a quick review. I recently bought Rachael Ray's cookware and bakeware sets. I'm so in love with both of the sets! I'm already a big fan of her and really wanted to try her line of cookware for a long time. 

So pretty!



Making fajitas in this pan was amazing! The pan shape is oval but it still cooks evenly through out the pan. I like that the sides a deeper than a normal saute pan, helps keep everything when stirring. 

First Fajita Friday

Love the handles
 I really love how pretty these are, you can take them straight to the table. Can't wait to make chicken pot pie in this dish.

Why yes, that is my vintage Corelle dish ware:)

I'm not geting paid for this at all. I just wanted to share my new stuff with you. If you should want them here are the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment