Thursday, February 2, 2012

ScrapHooked

I'm not much of a scrap-booker. I collect scraps of special stuff and put it in a draw, box or even a ziplock bag. Sitting down and planning out a page with pretty (and surely expensive) paper, stickers and fancy tools sounds like too much pressure for me! 
In this case, my mind is changed forever. 








I got an email for Michael's about a new scrapbook thing the other day. I watched this videos and was kinda stunned that it was that easy.




Well it just so happen at work, I stocked the new line of product called Smash. So interested in it, I bought two items right after work! The whole thing was so appealing to me because I love note books but never put anything in them. As soon as I was home all the stamps, ink pads and scraps came out. I had so much fun the next two hours. Just cutting, arranging, glueing and stamping:) I think I'm hooked on this now, what a fun new hobby craft!


My special scraps!

What a cool date stamp:)

The other half of this is a pen too!


First page


Second page


Third page


Fourth page (love notes <3)

Fifth page

Sixth page 

Seventh page
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment